- Anyone can read the wiki without having an account, but to edit it you need to be logged in.
- In order to log in, you need an account, which you can create yourself.
- You should use your Real name for your account.
Set up your wiki account
- Go to Special:Userlogin (shift-click to open another browser, so you can still read this page).
- Follow the create account link.
- Use your Real name for your account (but you can add a nickname later). This wiki implementation (unlike moin moin) does not require CamelCase page names, so just use "firstname lastname", with a space.
- Set up your preferences.
- You can add a nickname here.
- IMPORTANT: Change your time zone to GMT + 12 hours.
Set up your wiki homepage
- When you are logged in, your user name appears as a link at the top of the page.
- Follow the link to set up your wiki homepage. (E.g. Wal's is User:Warwick Irwin.)